Accounting and Finance
Workplace Communication Skills for Accounting and Finance
Participate in FREE work-oriented language training for newcomers
This practical and innovative course will help you
- understand business, accounting and financial workplaces in Ontario.
- interact effectively with customers, colleagues, suppliers, financial officers and government officials.
- network and connect with local employers and employment resources.
- learn how to use your workplace communication training in a variety of business and financial settings.
Small-group exercises based on everyday communication tasks in accounting and finance will help you
- practise common on-the-job communication to improve your workplace language skills.
- develop strong interviewing, networking and career-building communication skills.
Workplace Communication Skills for Accounting and Finance is for you if
- you have training or experience in accounting or finance.
- your English is at an intermediate level (Canadian Language Benchmarks 6 to 8).
- you are a permanent resident of Canada or protected person.
Workplace Communication Skills for Accounting and Finance is offered at the following colleges:
|COLLEGE||LOCATION||PHONE NUMBER / EMAIL|
|Algonquin||Ottawa||613-727-4723 x 6548 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Boréal Hamilton||Hamilton||905-554-9824 x 7308 / email@example.com|
|Centennial||Toronto||416-289-5000 x 7405 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Conestoga||Kitchener||519-886-3300 / email@example.com|
|George Brown||Toronto||416-415-5000 x 6980 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Niagara||Niagara-on-the-Lake||905-641-2252 x 4437 / email@example.com|
|Seneca||Toronto||416-491-5050 x 22158 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sheridan||Brampton||905-459-7533 x 8101 or 905-845-9430 x 8101 / email@example.com|