Workplace Communication Skills for Project Management
Participate in FREE work-oriented language training for newcomers
This practical and innovative course will help you
- understand business workplaces in Ontario.
- interact effectively with clients, team members, colleagues and suppliers.
- network and connect with local employers and employment resources.
- learn how to use your workplace communication training in a variety of business and project management settings.
Small-group exercises based on everyday communication tasks in project management will help you
- practise common on-the-job communication to improve your workplace language skills.
- develop strong interviewing, networking and career-building communication skills.
Workplace Communication Skills for Project Management is for you if
- you have training or experience in project management.
- your English is at an intermediate level (Canadian Language Benchmarks 6 to 8).
- you are a permanent resident of Canada or protected person.
Workplace Communication Skills for Project Management is offered at the following colleges:
|COLLEGE||LOCATION||PHONE NUMBER / EMAIL|
|Centennial||Toronto||416-289-5000 x 7405 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fanshawe||London||519-452-4430 x 6501 / email@example.com|
|Humber||Toronto||416-675-6622 x 2531 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sheridan||Mississauga, Oakville||905-459-7533 x 8101 or 905-845-9430 x 8101 / email@example.com|