Participate in FREE work-oriented language training for newcomers
Workplace Communication Skills for Entrepreneurship and Sales & Marketing
This course is delivered in a classroom-based format that is enhanced with online homework as well as a blended format that integrates classroom and online elements.
This practical and innovative course will help you
- understand business workplaces in Ontario.
- interact effectively with customers, colleagues, employees, suppliers, financial officers and government officials.
- network and connect with local business associations, employers and employment resources.
- learn how to use your workplace communication training in a variety of business and workplace settings.
Small-group exercises based on everyday communication tasks in business will help you
- practice common on-the-job communication to improve your workplace language skills.
- develop strong interviewing, networking and career-building communication skills.
Workplace Communication Skills for Entrepreneurship and Sales & Marketing is for you if
- you have training or experience in running your own business or in sales and marketing.
- you have a valid language proficiency of at least level 5 in Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB), or Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (NCLC) for courses taught in French.
- you are a permanent resident, convention refugee or a protected person who lives in Ontario.
OSLT is delivered in classroom-based and exclusively online formats. See all Business courses and modules.
Workplace Communication Skills for Entrepreneurship and Sales & Marketing is offered at the following colleges in 2022-2023:
|COLLEGE||LOCATION OR VIRTUAL DELIVERY||PHONE NUMBER / EMAIL|
|Boréal Toronto||Toronto||416-289-5130 X 5110 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Boréal Windsor||Windsor||519-948-6019 / email@example.com|
|Centennial||Toronto||416-289-5000 x 57405 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Conestoga||Kitchener/Waterloo||519-886-3300 / email@example.com|
|Fanshawe||London||519-452-4430 x 6501 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|George Brown||Toronto||416-415-5000 x 6980 / email@example.com|
|Humber||Toronto||416-675-6622 x 72065 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mohawk||Hamilton||905-575-1212 x 3092 / learnEnglish@mohawkcollege.ca|
|Niagara||Niagara-on-the-Lake||905-641-2252 x 4188 / email@example.com|
|Seneca||Toronto||416-491-5050 x 22586 / firstname.lastname@example.org|