Participate in FREE work-oriented language training for newcomers
Workplace Communication Skills for Hospitality
This course is delivered in a classroom-based format.
*Please note that Hospitality is not being offered in 2021-22.
This practical and innovative course will help you:
- understand hospitality workplaces in Ontario.
- interact effectively with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- network and connect with local employers and employment resources.
- learn how to use your workplace communication training in a variety of hospitality settings.
Small-group exercises based on everyday communication tasks in hospitality will help you:
- practise common on-the-job communication to improve your workplace language skills.
- develop strong interviewing, networking and career-building communication skills.
Workplace Communication Skills for Hospitality is for you if:
- you have training or experience in hospitality.
- your English is at an intermediate level (at least level 5 in Canadian Language Benchmarks).
- you are a permanent resident or a protected person who lives in Ontario.
OSLT is delivered in classroom-based and exclusively online formats. See all Business courses and modules.