Participate in FREE work-oriented language training for newcomers
Communicating in the Technology Sector in Ontario
This is an online course that requires access to a computer with video and audio capabilities as well as an Internet connection. This course can be taken from anywhere in Ontario.
This practical and innovative course will help you
- explore relevant cultural concepts and how to adapt communication to suit your purposes.
- improve skills for gathering and sharing information in the workplace.
- make presentations in the workplace context.
- use the telephone and email effectively.
Communicating in the Technology Sector in Ontario is for you if
- you have training or experience in architectural, engineering or information technology.
- your English is at an intermediate level (at least level 6 in Canadian Language Benchmarks).
- you are familiar with computers and related technology.
- you are a permanent resident or a protected person who lives in Ontario.
Note that three 40-hour online modules in this sector are equivalent to a full classroom-based OSLT Workplace Communication Skills for Technology course. This one is grouped with
OSLT is delivered in classroom-based and exclusively online formats. See all Technology courses and modules.
Communicating in the Technology Market in Ontario is offered at the following colleges in 2020-2021:
|COLLEGE||LOCATION||PHONE NUMBER / EMAIL|
|Mohawk||Online||905-575-1212 x 3419 / email@example.com|