Workplace Communication Skills for Technology
Participate in FREE work-oriented language training for newcomers
This practical and innovative course will help you:
- understand technology workplaces in Ontario.
- interact clearly and effectively with colleagues, clients, supervisors and project team members.
- network and connect with local employers, industry associations and employment resources.
- learn how to use your workplace communication skills in a variety of settings.
Small-group exercises based on everyday communication tasks in technology occupations will help you:
- practise common on-the-job communication to improve your workplace language skills.
- develop strong interviewing, networking and career-building communication skills.
Workplace Communication Skills for Technology is for you if:
- you have training or experience in architectural, engineering or information technology.
- your English is at an intermediate level (Canadian Language Benchmarks 6 to 8).
- you are a permanent resident of Canada or protected person.
Workplace Communication Skills for Technology is offered at the following colleges:
|COLLEGE||LOCATION||PHONE NUMBER / EMAIL|
|Conestoga||Waterloo||519-886-3300 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fanshawe||London||519-452-4430 x 6501 / email@example.com|
|Humber||Toronto||416-675-6622 x 2531 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mohawk||Hamilton||905-575-1212 x 3419 / email@example.com|
|Niagara||Niagara||905-641-2252 x 4437 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Seneca||Toronto||416-491-5050 x 22158 / email@example.com|
|Sheridan||Toronto||905-459-7533 x 8101 or 905-845-9430 x 8101 / firstname.lastname@example.org|