Interprofessional Health Care Teams
Workplace Communication Skills for Interprofessional Health Care Teams
Participate in FREE work-oriented language training for newcomers
This practical and innovative course will help you
- understand health care workplaces in Ontario such as clinics, community agencies and hospitals.
- better communicate on interprofessional health care teams.
- accurately provide and collect information on a client’s care.
- network with local employers, industry associations and employment resources.
Small-group exercises based on everyday communication tasks in health care will help you
- practise common interprofessional workplace communication skills.
- develop strong networking and career-building communication skills.
The course is delivered in a blended format that includes both classroom-based instruction and online instruction.
Workplace Communication Skills for Interprofessional Health Care Teams is for you if:
- you have training or experience as one of the following:
- occupational therapist.
- social worker.
- your English is at an intermediate level (Canadian Language Benchmarks 7 to 8; this course is not available in French).
- you are a permanent resident of Canada or protected person.
Individuals currently working in Ontario health care can benefit particularly from this course.
Workplace Communication Skills for Interprofessional Health Care Teams is offered at the following colleges:
|COLLEGE||LOCATION||PHONE NUMBER / EMAIL|
|Centennial||Toronto||416-289-5000 x 7405 / email@example.com|
|Conestoga||Kitchener||519-886-3300 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|George Brown||Toronto||416-415-5000 x 6980 / email@example.com|