Participate in FREE work-oriented language training for newcomers
Workplace Communication Skills for Project Management
This practical and innovative course will help you
- understand business workplaces in Ontario.
- interact effectively with clients, team members, colleagues and suppliers.
- network and connect with local employers and employment resources.
- learn how to use your workplace communication training in a variety of business and project management settings.
Small-group exercises based on everyday communication tasks in project management will help you
- practise common on-the-job communication to improve your workplace language skills.
- develop strong interviewing, networking and career-building communication skills.
Workplace Communication Skills for Project Management is for you if
- you have training or experience in project management.
- your English is at an intermediate level (at least level 5 in Canadian Language Benchmarks).
- you are a permanent resident or a protected person who lives in Ontario.
This course is delivered in a blended format that integrates classroom and online elements.