Participate in FREE work-oriented language training for newcomers
Managing Workplace Interactions in Ontario
This is an online course that requires access to a computer with video and audio capabilities as well as an Internet connection. This course can be taken from anywhere in Ontario.
This practical and innovative course will help you
- explore workplace structures and workplace cultural concepts.
- work on teams, make and respond to requests, offer suggestions and recommendations, and negotiate and problem-solve with others.
- participate in team meetings.
- deal with challenging interactions.
Managing Workplace Interactions in Ontario is for you if
- you have training or experience in accounting, finance, entrepreneurship, project management, sales and marketing, architectural technology, engineering technology or information technology.
- you have a valid language proficiency of at least level 6 in Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB).
- you are familiar with computers and related technology.
- you are a permanent resident, convention refugee/protected person, or a Ukrainian temporary resident or their dependent in Canada who lives in Ontario.
Note that three 40-hour online modules in one sector are equivalent to a full classroom-based OSLT Workplace Communication Skills for Business or Technology course.
This course is grouped with these Business online modules:
It is grouped with these Technology online modules:
Managing Workplace Interactions in Ontario is offered at the following colleges in 2022-2023:
|COLLEGE||LOCATION||PHONE NUMBER / EMAIL|
|Boreal||Online||905-544-9824 x 7308 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fanshawe||Online||519-452-4430 x 6501 / email@example.com|
|George Brown||Online||416-415-5000 x 6980 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Georgian||Online||705-728-1968 x 5329 / email@example.com|