Participate in FREE work-oriented language training for newcomers
Managing Workplace Interactions in Ontario
This is an online course that requires access to a computer with video and audio capabilities as well as an Internet connection. This course can be taken from anywhere in Ontario.
This practical and innovative course will help you
- explore workplace structures and workplace cultural concepts.
- work on teams, make and respond to requests, offer suggestions and recommendations, and negotiate and problem-solve with others.
- participate in team meetings.
- deal with challenging interactions.
Managing Workplace Interactions in Ontario is for you if
- you have training or experience in accounting, finance, entrepreneurship, project management, sales and marketing, architectural technology, engineering technology or information technology.
- you have a valid language proficiency of at least level 6 in Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB).
- you are familiar with computers and related technology.
- you are a permanent resident, convention refugee/protected person, or until March 31, 2024, a Ukrainian temporary resident or their dependent in Canada.
- you live in Ontario.
Note that three 40-hour online modules in one sector are equivalent to a full classroom-based OSLT Workplace Communication Skills for Business or Technology course.
This course is grouped with these Business online modules:
It is grouped with these Technology online modules:
OSLT is delivered in classroom-based and exclusively online formats. See all Business courses and modules and see all Technology courses and modules.
Managing Workplace Interactions in Ontario is offered at the following colleges in 2023-2024:
|COLLEGE||LOCATION||PHONE NUMBER / EMAIL|
|Fanshawe||Online||519-452-4430 x 26501 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Georgian||Online||705-722-5168 / email@example.com|
|Mohawk||Online||905-575-1212 x 3092 / learnEnglish@mohawkcollege.ca|