Participate in FREE work-oriented language training for newcomers
Managing Workplace Interactions in Ontario
This is an online course that requires access to a computer with video and audio capabilities as well as an Internet connection. This course can be taken from anywhere in Ontario.
This practical and innovative course will help you
- explore workplace structures and workplace cultural concepts.
- work on teams, make and respond to requests, offer suggestions and recommendations, and negotiate and problem-solve with others.
- participate in team meetings.
- deal with challenging interactions.
Managing Workplace Interactions in Ontario is for you if
- you have training or experience in accounting, finance, entrepreneurship, project management, sales and marketing, architectural technology, engineering technology or information technology.
- you have a valid language proficiency of at least level 6 in Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB).
- you are familiar with computers and related technology.
- you are a permanent resident, convention refugee/protected person, or until March 31, 2025 for Ukrainian temporary residents.
- you live in Ontario.
Note that three 40-hour online modules in one sector are equivalent to a full classroom-based OSLT Workplace Communication Skills for Business or Technology course.
This course is grouped with these Business online modules:
It is grouped with these Technology online modules:
Managing Workplace Interactions in Ontario is offered at the following colleges in 2023-2024:
|PHONE NUMBER / EMAIL
|519-452-4430 x 26501 / email@example.com
|705-722-5168 / firstname.lastname@example.org
|905-575-1212 x 3092 / learnEnglish@mohawkcollege.ca