Participate in FREE work-oriented language training for newcomers
Managing Workplace Interactions in Ontario
This practical and innovative course will help you
- explore workplace structures and workplace cultural concepts.
- work on teams, make and respond to requests, offer suggestions and recommendations, and negotiate and problem-solve with others.
- participate in team meetings.
- deal with challenging interactions.
Managing Workplace Interactions in Ontario is for you if
- you have training or experience in accounting, finance, entrepreneurship, project management, sales and marketing, architectural technology, engineering technology or information technology.
- your English is at an intermediate level (at least level 6 in Canadian Language Benchmarks).
- you are familiar with computers and related technology.
- you are a permanent resident or a protected person who lives in Ontario.
This is an online course that requires access to a computer with video and audio capabilities as well as an Internet connection.
Note that three 40-hour online modules in one sector are equivalent to a full OSLT Workplace Communication Skills for Business or Technology course.
This course is grouped with these Business online modules:
It is grouped with these Technology online modules: