Participate in FREE work-oriented language training for newcomers
Workplace Communication Skills for Professional Managers
This course is delivered in a blended format that integrates classroom and online elements.
This practical and innovative course will help you
- understand management within business and technology workplaces in Ontario.
- interact effectively with staff, colleagues, upper levels of management.
- network and connect with employers and employment resources.
Small-group exercises based on everyday communication tasks in management will help you
- practise common on-the-job communication to improve your workplace language skills.
- develop strong networking and career-building communication skills.
Workplace Communication Skills for Professional Managers is for you if
- you have training or experience as a manager in business or technology environments.
- your English is at an intermediate level (at least level 6 in Canadian Language Benchmarks).
- you are a permanent resident or a protected person who lives in Ontario.
OSLT is delivered in classroom-based and exclusively online formats. See all Business courses and modules.
Workplace Communication Skills for Professional Managers is offered at the following colleges in 2021-2022:
|COLLEGE||LOCATION (Virtual Delivery)||PHONE NUMBER / EMAIL|
|Boreal College||Hamilton||905-544-9824 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fanshawe||London||519-452-4430 x 6501 / email@example.com|
|George Brown||Toronto||416-415-5000 x 6980 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Georgian||Barrie||705-728-1968 x 5329 / email@example.com|
|Seneca||Toronto||416-491-5050 x 22586 / firstname.lastname@example.org|