Participate in FREE work-oriented language training for newcomers
Workplace Communication Skills for Professional Managers
This course is delivered in a blended format that integrates classroom and online elements.
This practical and innovative course will help you
- understand management within business and technology workplaces in Ontario.
- interact effectively with staff, colleagues, upper levels of management.
- network and connect with employers and employment resources.
Small-group exercises based on everyday communication tasks in management will help you
- practise common on-the-job communication to improve your workplace language skills.
- develop strong networking and career-building communication skills.
Workplace Communication Skills for Professional Managers is for you if
- you have training or experience as a manager in business or technology environments.
- you have a valid language proficiency of at least level 6 in Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB).
- you are a permanent resident, convention refugee/protected person, or until March 31, 2024, a Ukrainian temporary resident or their dependent in Canada.
- you live in Ontario.
OSLT is delivered in classroom-based and exclusively online formats. See all Business courses and modules.
Workplace Communication Skills for Professional Managers is offered at the following colleges in 2023-2024:
|COLLEGE||LOCATION OR VIRTUAL DELIVERY||PHONE NUMBER / EMAIL|
|Boreal||Hamilton||905-544-9824 x 7308 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Conestoga||Kitchener/Waterloo||519-886-3300 / email@example.com|
|Fanshawe||London||519-452-4430 x 26501 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|George Brown||Toronto||416-415-5000 x 6980 / email@example.com|
|Georgian||Barrie||705-722-5168 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Seneca||Toronto||416-764-9722 / email@example.com|