Participate in FREE work-oriented language training for newcomers
Workplace Communication Skills for Accounting and Finance
This practical and innovative course will help you
- understand business, accounting and financial workplaces in Ontario.
- interact effectively with customers, colleagues, suppliers, financial officers and government officials.
- network and connect with local employers and employment resources.
- learn how to use your workplace communication training in a variety of business and financial settings.
Small-group exercises based on everyday communication tasks in accounting and finance will help you
- practise common on-the-job communication to improve your workplace language skills.
- develop strong interviewing, networking and career-building communication skills.
Workplace Communication Skills for Accounting and Finance is for you if
- you have training or experience in accounting or finance.
- your English is at an intermediate level (at least level 5 in Canadian Language Benchmarks).
- you are a permanent resident of Canada or protected person who lives in Ontario.
This course is delivered in a classroom-based format that is enhanced with online homework as well as a blended format that integrates classroom and online elements.
Workplace Communication Skills for Accounting and Finance is offered at the following colleges in 2019-20:
|COLLEGE||LOCATION||PHONE NUMBER / EMAIL|
|Algonquin||Ottawa||613-727-4723 x 5700 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Centennial||Toronto||416-289-5000 x 7405 / email@example.com|
|George Brown||Toronto||416-415-5000 x 6980 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Niagara||Niagara-on-the-Lake||905-641-2252 x 4188 / email@example.com|
|Seneca||Toronto||416-491-5050 x 22586 / firstname.lastname@example.org|