Participate in FREE work-oriented language training for newcomers
Workplace Communication Skills for Interprofessional Health Care Teams
This course is delivered in a blended format that integrates classroom and online elements.
This practical and innovative course will help you
- understand health care workplaces in Ontario such as clinics, community agencies and hospitals.
- better communicate on interprofessional health care teams.
- accurately provide and collect information on a client’s care.
- network with local employers, industry associations and employment resources.
Small-group exercises based on everyday communication tasks in health care will help you
- practise common interprofessional workplace communication skills.
- develop strong networking and career-building communication skills.
Workplace Communication Skills for Interprofessional Health Care Teams is for you if
- you have training or experience as one of the following:
- occupational therapist.
- social worker.
- you have a valid language proficiency of at least level 6 in Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB).
- you are a permanent resident, convention refugee/protected person, or until March 31, 2024, a Ukrainian temporary resident or their dependent in Canada.
- you live in Ontario.
Individuals currently working in Ontario health care can benefit particularly from this course.
OSLT is delivered in classroom-based and exclusively online formats. See all Health Care courses and modules.
Workplace Communication Skills for Interprofessional Health Care Teams is offered at the following colleges in 2023-2024:
|COLLEGE||LOCATION OR VIRTUAL DELIVERY||PHONE NUMBER / EMAIL|
|Centennial||Toronto||416-289-5000 x 57405 / email@example.com|
|George Brown||Toronto||416-415-5000 x 6980 / firstname.lastname@example.org|